Minimax - glass frame
Minimax - glass chinchila
Minimax - honeycomb filling
Minimax - perforated chipboard filling
DOOR LEAF CONSTRUCTION
- two or three standard barrel hinges or PRIME hinges (optionally, at extra charge)
- lock: key lock, WC lock, or cylinder lock
- ‘chinchilla’ glass or frosted tempered glass (optionally, extra charge)
- round pull handle (for sliding doors)
Recommended rebated door frames:
Frame MInimax in finish Portadecor
Frame Porta System in finish Portadecor
Metal frame in polyester paint Premium
- norm PN EN 14351-2:2018-12.
- door leaves available in ‚paint yourself’ option are in the same price as MINIMAX white.
- hollow chipboard core and chipboard core have preparation for shortening as a standard
- size ‘110’ is available only with hollow chipboard. Glazing size is the same as for size ‘100’
- double doors are available in any door leaf size combinations.
- passive door leaves (side panels) in sizes ’30’, ’40’, ’50’ available only in solid option (without glazing or decorative mouldings).
- magnetic lock is not available for a double door.
- size ‘80’ and ‘90’ in investment norm (clear opening width 800, 900 mm) available as a standard - without extra charge.
- sizes ‚100’ and ‚110’ require third hinge
- reinforcement for door closer requires third hinge.
- due to various materials use, there might be a slight colour diff erence between door leaf and a glazing bead
- Prime hinges - packed with a door frame.
- size ‘100’, ‘110’
- hollow chipboard core
- chipboard core
- inverse glazing
- automatic threshold seal
- ventilation grille, ventilation sleeves or ventilation undercut
- Prime hinges (apply to dedicated door frames)
- Prime lock with glossy faceplate (silver or gold)
- magnetic lock with stainless steel face plate
- preparation for shortening (maximum 60 mm)
- reinforcement for door closer (third hinge is required)
- stainless steel porthole
- hook lock with side pull handles (sliding doors)
- oblong pull handle for sliding doors
- caps for standard hinges
- frosted tempered glass - model M
- frosted tempered glass - model D
- frosted tempered glass - model L
- handle with an escutcheon
|Model||Model P, Model M, Model D, Model L, MODEL NARROW LIGHT, MODEL STAINLESS STEEL PORTHOLE|
PORTA DESIRE UV
Door leaf construction - Honeycomb or hollow chipboard core reinforced with glued wood rails and stiles (at an extra charge). The construction is skinned with HDF. Satin look, smooth surface is achieved thanks to UV painting technology. Model 3 and 4 with decorative door inlays (inlays colours: silver or black).
PORTA GRANDE UV
Door leaf construction - Satin look, smooth surface is achieved thanks to UV painting technology. It is possible to produce model A.1 with a mirror on one or on both sides. If the mirror is only on one side, there is a solid board on another side. There is a possibility to choose decorative slats made of solid oak, which are flush with the surface of door leaf panels (model F). Another option are slats in synthetic or natural veneer or brushed aluminium which are recessed in comparison to the surface of door leaf panels (model G).
PORTA ROYAL PREMIUM
Door leaf construction - Stabilising infill or chipboard core (extra charge) skinned with embossed HDF.
PORTA VECTOR PREMIUM
Door leaf construction - Honeycomb or hollow chipboard core reinforced with rails and stiles (at an extra charge). The construction is skinned with HDF.
PORTA FOCUS PREMIUM
Door leaf construction - Honeycomb or hollow chipboard core reinforced with rails and stiles (at an extra charge). The construction is skinned with HDF. Glazed models come with 8 mm thick, frosted tempered glass, which is an element of the construction.
Door leaf construction - Non-rebated door leaf (opening outwards) or door leaf with reversed rebate (opening inwards). A honeycomb or hollow core (at an extra charge) reinforced with rails and stiles. The construction is skinned with HDF.
Door leaf construction - Stabilising infill skinned with embossed HDF.